WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
• Identity: CLIMENT RIERA LLAURADES - NIF: 40422217Q
• Paratge La Riera - Mas Riera - 17851 Maià de Montcal (Girona)
• Tel: +34 679 641 872
• Email: email@example.com
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
MAS RIERA - CLIMENT RIERA LLAURADES we treat the information provided by the interested parties in order to perform administrative, accounting and fiscal management.
HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP YOUR DATA?
The dads are to preserve the relationship between the commercial relationship and the future, during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE TRACTAMENT OF THE SEVES DADES?
We indicate the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
• Execució d'un contracte: Prestació dels serveis sol·licitats
• Compliance with a legal obligation: - Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Taxation. Art. 66-70. They are prescribed at four years (book of registration of investment assets, book accounting, balances ...). - Code of Commerce. Art. 30. Employers will keep the books, correspondence, documentation and supporting documents concerning their business, duly ordered, for six years. (Book registration invoices issued, book register invoices received, daily book ...).
TO WHOM DESTINATERS WILL COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
• Tax and accounting advice, Public Registries, Banks and Savings Banks and Tax Administration, in order to comply with legal obligations.
DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
No data transfers are foreseen in third countries.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN FACILITES YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether at MAS RIERA - CLIMENT RIERA LLAURADES we are dealing with personal data that concerns them or not.
The interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, MAS RIERA - CLIMENT RIERA LLAURADES will cease to treat the data, except for legitimate legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights materially as follows:
You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information.
If you have granted your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on your prior consent for withdrawal.
In case you feel violated your rights as regards the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the Competent Authority for Control of Data Protection through its website: www.agpd.es.
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we deal with in MAS RIERA - CLIMENT RIERA LLAURADES comes from the interested party. The data categories that are dealt with are:
• Identifying data,
• Postal and electronic addresses,
• Economic data.
No special categories of personal data are dealt with (they are those that reveal the ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union membership, genetic data, biometric data aimed at unambiguously identifying one physical person, data related to the health or data related to the sexual life or the sexual direction of a physical person).